Sunday, November 1, 2009

Rain Rain Rain Boots?

I couldn't tell you how many times this semester that I have traipsed to class in the pouring rain only to arrive with wet feet and socks. I think that it may be time for an investment in some functional but stylish rain boots.

I have seen a number of styles on students here at the University of the Cumberlands. Junior Whitney Blankenship has a pair of rain boots that she wears on those rainy dreary days. “My boots are purple and yellow with flowers on them,” says Blankeship. “I wear them so I can tuck my jeans in them so the don’t get wet”Even though rain boots have been thought of as bright yellow “wellies” in the past, times have evolved.

They don’t just come in yellow anymore. Pink, purple and polka dotted are just a few of the cute options that Target has to offer. With over 45 different colors and patterns to choose from at a very reasonable price, Target is a great place to make your investment in rain boots.

Rain boots have gone from practical foot protection to a surging fashion trend. I think I will find a pair for myself to keep my tootsie warm and dry.

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the new rain boots styles that are available today. They make living in rainy Seattle fashionable :)

    ReplyDelete